Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it wrong to put a GPS tracking device in your teenagers CAR?

sounds pretty invasive to me.Is it wrong to put a GPS tracking device in your teenagers CAR?
depends on who owns the car. if the kid buys it himself and pays his own gas, then yes its invasive, and illegal. but if the parents support him/her and provide the automobile its within thier rights to install whatever they want in it.Is it wrong to put a GPS tracking device in your teenagers CAR?
yes, unless the child has proven herself untrustworthy





Justin
Dosent the manufactureers of cars put a computer in that tells the same thing for insurance purposes supposodly. I saw it on 20/20 or something. Not wrong in a teens car at all.
It depends on the teenager. If he/she has proven to be untrustworthy, then it would be wrong NOT to. Then again, if he/she has proven to be untrustworthy, then maybe he/she shouldn't be driving at all.
Not at all......
It depends on whether that particular teenager has shown himself to be unreliable. If I could afford it, and my son had a car of his own, I'd probably get one.





It sounds like a modern version of reading your daughter's diary, doesn't it?
YES
it sounds controlling
If a teen is prone to making trouble and getting into trouble with the authorities than yes. Otherwise no.
my god you are a homely goomba
SOUNDS LIKE A SAFE GUARD TO ME!! I WOULD ONLY USE IT IN THE EVENT OF AND EMERGENCY. FOR ME AND THEM.
As a mom, and all the nights I've worried about my daughter,.. no, small price to pay for a piece of mind.
It's OK till they turn 18, then they're an adult and none of your business.
no.....

No comments:

Post a Comment