Thursday, May 13, 2010

For those of you who are teenagers, how many of you actually care about the Teen choice awards?

The teen choice awards aren't marketed toward teenagers. Anything that has ';teen'; is the title is almost always purposely ignored by teenagers in general, and is usually marketed toward younger audiences, trying to appeal to the side of them that feels ';older'; or ';more mature'; by watching ';teenager'; stuff.





In short, Teen-Nick, as well as everything on the Disney Channel, only really appeals to ';tweens'; at the oldest. This is a marketing scheme that was worked out a long time ago, as it allows the writers to take HUGE liberties with teenage culture, because their target audience is not the teenagers themselves.For those of you who are teenagers, how many of you actually care about the Teen choice awards?
Its not that I dont care, its the fact that its not really my thing,





Well, yeah, and theres the fact that I've been feeling a little indifferent towards them.





But Im still a teen so I could care more if I really wanted to, the teen choice awards just never really crossed my mind.For those of you who are teenagers, how many of you actually care about the Teen choice awards?
i dont cause it always obvious whos gonna win -whats in always wins-





like last year High School Music won like all of them cause the little girls where crazy for it





this year Twilight won for the same reason





but some things are interesting like the performances and stuff
I watched it. But its all full of crap.


Either miley cyrus, zac efron, joe bros or twilight. Over and over and over. But the lovely part of it was the fantastic ms. BRITNEY SPEARS!
i think its more of younger teens,


like im 14 and was like okay but last year was more like ahhh!


so its like young teen awards,


not like older teens i guess.
I don't care.


I just like watching it.


Gives me something to do.


%26amp; It's fun to make fun of (Miley Cyrus, How fergie cannot sing live)
I do , it was really good except the ';Dare the Jonas Brothers'; that pissed me off , as much as I love them , that was stupid !


I also watched wrestling at the same time :)
I lost interest years ago.
Im a Teen. And i don't care.


I didn't even know it was on.


I don't watch Nick.
I'm actually watching it right now..Megan Fox %26amp; Rob Pattinson just won..Woo!
Nope. I don't have t.v, just movies.
nonononono... the only thing i care about on their might be Jonasss (:
I'm not a teen %26amp; I didn't watch it but I was happy to hear Twilight won 11 awards =P
Nah, it's just too childish.





All I know that Twilight's going to win each category.





Which is just so ******* stupid.
negative.


miley cyrus? i'd rather not.
not me. i can't say i've ever watched it.
not me. ew.
Never watched it :(





Sorry!





I saw the end of it, and it was okay.
I sure as hell don't.
ehh not rly since its all about


twilight


jo bros


%26amp;miley





but i watched it anyway and it was lame..
couldnt care less
I kinda do
I do not.
Not me.
Nope.
Not me, I have some wrestling to watch.
Not me! :D
Nope
Not me! :)
i dont.
woo! i watched it! damn that taylor guy from twilight is hawt

No comments:

Post a Comment