Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teenagers and long distance relationships?

Whats your opinions on the two combined.Teenagers and long distance relationships?
i think that teenager scan have a long distance relationship if its love it'll lastTeenagers and long distance relationships?
I am personally sixteen, and the boyfriends 20, (three years,two weeks apart) and I'm in a long sitant relationship. Yes it's hard at times, but, we love each other. Therefor we stay together.We have ore arguments(I see him regularly) but, it's worth it. I don't want anyone else.

Report Abuse



Noooooooo .


Real relationships barely last for teenagers to begin with ,


long distance ? it'll be the hardest thing ever .


Teenagers want a person they can feel close to and hug and kiss, whenever everything else goes wrong.


Without that, its just going to feel something like a friendship .


I mean it wouldn't kill to try but consider what i've said .
No . that is the gayest thing ever. Im 16 and i've never had long distance relationship. If my boyfriend moved away i'd just break up with him. I date guys who i can actually hang out with..


Another thing.. teens and online dating. I think is a bunch of crap. It could be liek a 40 year old pervert for all they know. Or teens dating 20 year olds.. Read ';runaway devil';. Google it if you want.. you'll see what happens about that.. I live in the same town.. soo its kind of freaky.
It wont work. I mean hormones are raging especialy at that age and it will be an uphill battle


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment