Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When do most teenagers breasts stop growing?

I'm in my 40s. When I gain weight, I gain there first. When I lose weight, I lose it there first. They were the biggest when I was breastfeeding.When do most teenagers breasts stop growing?
I got breasts in 4th grade around the age of 9 or 10, mine haven't grown since 5th grade, but I'm currently in 7th grade, when ever you're body is done developing I guess. Probably around 13-17.When do most teenagers breasts stop growing?
I Heard many people In Here say That By The Time You Turn 18 Or 19.
They never stop growing!


Show your breasts to me!


I'm a pervert!
you reach your full womanly figure around 25
18 or 19 =)
around 17 - 18
17-18
just think of them as glands-it's what they are
around 16 17 i think.
WHEN YOU DON'T want it to

No comments:

Post a Comment