Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it mostly kids/teenagers with a lot of time on their hands who ask and answer questions on here?

I know that's true in my case! But are there actually serious adults who ask/answer questions? If so, why? Don't you have anything better to do? Or are you a stay at home mom or something? Or are you a pervert looking for little kids? Or are you simply a person looking for answers? Tell me!! I NEEEEEED TO KNOW!Is it mostly kids/teenagers with a lot of time on their hands who ask and answer questions on here?
I am considered an adult by my age (27), but I wouldn't necessarily be considered mature. As for me being on this site - I am at work and feeling resentful toward my ****** of a boss. So, I waste my company's money by answering questions posted by snot-nosed kiddies like you.Is it mostly kids/teenagers with a lot of time on their hands who ask and answer questions on here?
I am a stay at home mom , so while I watch my kids I take the time to do this as well./
im mentally retarded. I stay with uncle's wife's cousin's wife's mom.[adding wife's make things un-neutral] .


WAIT, YOU ARE THE WORST KID EVER.
I'm a computer technician at work right now, and im basically in my office on call. I surf the net, exchange emails, but until a problem comes up, i have nothing to do, so this cures my boredom.
Why don't you just accept it. Why do you let it get to you? Why are you asking your question? Are you a loser with nothing better to do than ask stupid questions?
I'm a certified grown-up, and I view this as a kind of mental exercise, something like watching Jeopardy, doing crossword puzzles, or playing Trivial Pursuit. I do it on work breaks, and to relax in the evening. I love to find the serious questions and see if I can answer them. When I find one that interests me and I don't know the answer, it's fun to do the research and try to figure it out. I also get a kick out of providing information to someone and getting the positive feedback of a ';best answer'; or a ';thumbs up';. I wish the kids AND adults who post questions in violation of the Community Guidelines would find another place to chat, and leave this site to the use for which it is intended.
I'm a teen and I go here when there's nothing to do
Although it is true that many Teenagers answer on here, I do believe that many responsible adults do answer selective questions here. It is simply that they sift through and only answer questions that believe are relevant to themselves. Teenagers (like myself) on the other hand, are more open to answer questions that we may know about, think we know about, or have nothing to do with the topic mentioned.
same as MissSubversive
I have loads of down time at work and I find it entertaining to brouse through these questions. I answer ones when I think what I have to say might be helpful. (btw, I'm wayyy past being a teenager..)
Different parts of the site attract different people. As an investment professional, I answer questions in the investing section. I figure it can't hurt, and might benefit me later when I write a book.
i am a 44 year old grandmother here when my grandkids sleep (you remember nap time ) i get on my computer and vist this or that now i answer questions because i hope my answer will help others out like you 6 out 10 answers is picked for best answers so i must be helping others out and it makes me feel good to help out others like Jesus did love you take care i hope this helped you
Even if there are children asking and answering questions, this is a good place for responsible adults to intervien and answer questions which may help some kid who needs intervention, but does not know where to go. i work, but on my breaks, i look at some of the questions, which i feel may be a ';:red flag'; and i answer it. You have some teens who are really in distress, and don't know where to go or who to go too. Maybe your teen or my teen are asking the questions, who knows. This is real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment