Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why is are lilly white teenagers feeding me an artificial black candidate, obama?

go back to mama whiteboyWhy is are lilly white teenagers feeding me an artificial black candidate, obama?
Arguments? Evidence? Logic?





Didn't think so.Why is are lilly white teenagers feeding me an artificial black candidate, obama?
So you get to decide who is black and who isn't...interesting...I thought God did that.





You need to ask yourself who the racist is.
Tell the truth now ... you're just a sad little white boy trying to stir up some ****, aren't you?





You're pathetic.


Go back to mama, white boy.
This is pathetic
lmao what a tard.
That's not Kunta...That's Geordi LaForge. Best Engineer in Starfleet. :-D





Reading Rainbow was awesome too. I grew up watching that show.
I thought they banned racial stuff here.
White boy what are you talking about i have a nice pink shade to me

No comments:

Post a Comment