Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do most teenagers sneak out of the house?

Being a teen myself. I haven't snuck out of the house. But I do have many friends that do sneak out of the house. So to answer your question most teenangers do sneak out of the house.Do most teenagers sneak out of the house?
Yes , most teenages sneak out of their house because they have their own personal reasons and they do not want to let their parents know .Do most teenagers sneak out of the house?
I do believe that most teenagers sneak out at least once out of peer pressure.
yes because mostly parent are stupid
Most kids who have bad and abuse parents do so they can live the lives they want to live, but some good kids who pretty much never do anything wrong will sneak out just for some excitement or just to prove they aren't all that good!
at least once in their lifetime
yes
not most of them ....some of them
yes ,i think
i didn't cause my parents didn't care if i left as long as they knew i had my cell... but i guess a lot do.
Depends on the teen. I never did, and I was not a good, nor bad kid. My parents gave me reasonable curfiews, and went out of town often enough that I was able to sew my wild oats within the allowed timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment