Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sims 2 Problem! In one lot (ONLY ONE) my child sims do not stay at school. They come home with the teenagers..?

They come home with the teenagers on the lot at one o'clock- then lose a grade for skipping. Now they have D's and the social worker is coming! Help!Sims 2 Problem! In one lot (ONLY ONE) my child sims do not stay at school. They come home with the teenagers..?
well it may be a glitch it happened to me um-mm you may lose them or just man have your teenagers grow up with a cheat ... sry if i didn't helpSims 2 Problem! In one lot (ONLY ONE) my child sims do not stay at school. They come home with the teenagers..?
My idea...how about you make the teenager skip the class and let's the children go without the teenager..and from that, you can see whether the kids come back home at 1 o'clock or not..if not, try make the kids go to private school by inviting headmaster to your house via phone..BTW, I think it's a glitch and if the problems aren't solved yet, just move out and find a new one house..hope i help..
Did someone die or something?





That happened to me and it was because they weren't doing what they wanted such as jobs, girlfriend/boyfriends.





Play as them. Save seperately so you can play with it and figure it out so you dont have to mess it up.
Waht u can do is either when they get on the bus quickly drive them back to school or if u have apartment life instruct them to go back to school lol i am a sim lover to hope that helps.
Maybe you just have a ~ BAD SEED ~! HaHaHa! Im kidding. But I dont know why this would be happening. You could like call the game people and ask them. Im srry that I dont know. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment