Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you read your teenagers messenger archives if they accidently left it signed in?

My boys are not teens yet but my sis inlaw spent the night one night. She was 15 at the time , so I let her stay up and talk to her friends because it was during the summer. I woke up at about 12:00AM and she was gone. She left her messenger up and I had to check the archive cos she was missing and I was scared! Come to find out the hoochie was meeting with a boy in town she hardly knew :oO So I called her mom and we waited outside until she drug her happy butt home. I wasnt going to cover for her because she could have gotten hurt! So if I hadnt of seen her achives I prolly would have called the police or something. Sometimes, a parent or gardian needs to check not because they want to mess up your life but becasue teens can do scary stupid things sometimes and we just want them safe.Would you read your teenagers messenger archives if they accidently left it signed in?
i'm a teenager and we need privacy we don't want our parent snooping around in our stuff especiall when we don't get to snoop through our parents stuff so if u already did it don't do it again and if u didn't don't trust them and don't read itWould you read your teenagers messenger archives if they accidently left it signed in?
I mean if you think something is up yes. If not no I mean i got really mad and did not talk to my parents for awhile when the did that to me if something is wrong they will tell you. You don't have to find it out yourself
I'm a teenager and I say go ahead and do it. Even if you don't suspect your teen is doing anything wrong they could be. Don't go overboard though. Only do it if you think you have to.
i would
Definetly not. you wouldn't like it if your teen went snooping in your stuff.
As a parent, please do not fail to remember that you are responsible for your minor children, by law, if not only by love. And all is fair to keep them safe. The very reason the laws are different for minors is that they lack experience, and may make very bad decisions. On a positive note, it shows your interest and concern, as well as keeping them safe. After wards, the only thing you can say is ';I'm sorry';, and that fixes nothing.
you bet i would, to keep my child safe. i would do that in a heartbeat.
HMMMMM its left on huh? lol Hmmmmmmm.........gee is this my son Mark asking??? lol I honestly say I would have to glance at it if it were left on! Even my son would read mine if they were left on! lol We do have quite a close relationship- so I dont even think he would care! But yes- Id just ummmm accidentally read them! OOPS!
heck yea i would my mommy does it to me ..but never finds anything cause i have nothing to hide...what i talk about i tell her so she won't be suprised
Yep, i like to know what is going on with my kids, and if anyone thinks that makes me a bad mom, oh well. I go through dresser drawers too! Atleast I know what my kids are doing!
nope, i mean i kno i should b into wut they do, to c if they r bin safe, but its called privacy i dont lik it when ma parents do it to me, im not goin to do it to ma kids
yes
ya probably. but I would probably just talk to their friends. my mom does it to me all the time but I have told them not to talk back... I have a secret code-word that I say when I start talking 2 them so they know its me... lol. pathetic huh?
yes .. i do it to my brother all the time ... lol ... my parents do it to me to sometimes .. lol ...... but if i were older i would do it to my kids ... yes 4 sure
Bet your @ss i would! I'm disabled, limited in activities but I do enjoy the all ages game rooms. Many women in their 40's thru 60's play in them. I feel quite comfortable. BUT-you hear about the predators after your teens-sorry to say its the other way around, folks. I listen to the 13 yr olds (girls) on up enter the rooms and ask ';are there


any hot bois that wanna chat';? Or ';does anyone want an on line girl friend';? ';Would anyone likje to see me on cam';? ';what's wrong with you, don't you like young girls';? The boys are no better. Disbelieve me? Sign into a game site (I recommend Grab)as a teenage girl-make up a name, its free-then listen. I guarantee you'll do a far better job of monitoring their chats than you are now! I'm so ashamed at the way your daughters handle themselves when they think mama isn't lstening.

No comments:

Post a Comment