Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are your favorite songs by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers?

Why Do Fools Fall In Love


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96ylFiQK鈥?/a>What are your favorite songs by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers?
i would have to say that one mike. I can remember hearin mom and dad mention them, but thats about all i can recall.What are your favorite songs by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers?
I only know, 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love' so id have to say that. I only found out Frankie Lymon was male only a year ago! I always thought it was a woman!
little bitty pretty one.


why do fools fall in love


the abcs of love


goody goody
Lets fall in love


My girl


Yours


It hurts to be in love
'I'm not a juvenile delinquent' - you just dont get titles like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment