Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How does society view teenagers these days?

and how does it vary from teens who listen to rap and teens that listen to metal...How does society view teenagers these days?
Teen-agers are the demo group that is going to fix what we adults messed up. Teen-agers are very intelligent and career-driven, at least more so than when I was a teen.





As far as the heavy metal/rap thing is concerned: teens don't listen to too much metal these days; it's mostly alternative. Rap has just become boring.How does society view teenagers these days?
idk but i have to say tat we r hella awsum!!!! ya pple talk crap about us but they can just go and screw off!!!! lmao!!
I don't know, I mean teenagers have always done strange things.
Moody, spoiled, ignorant fools, a good bit of them.





Sad thing is, i'm a teenager; can't stand my own kind.





It's a pleasure to see I'm proven right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6f3Upe81鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment