Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teenagers- WHAT KIND OF FICTION DO YOU LIKE?

If u answer these questions, that'd be great!





1.What do you look for in books?


2.What's your fave story or book?


3.Do you like books that use other texts in them, such as comic strips or letters?


4. What keeps you interested in a story?


5. Do you like books to tackle problems you might be going through? What might these be?Teenagers- WHAT KIND OF FICTION DO YOU LIKE?
1. I look for somethng that keeps me on the edge of my seat.


2. my fave is uglies,by scott westerfeld.


3.I don't really care for that but depending on the story it can be great added to it.


4. I like it when they get you to want something to happen and make you wait and wait. then it finally happens and it makes me smile when I read it.


5. no I don't, I like books that take me to another world. I feel like I go to that place when i'm reading.








I hope I helped youTeenagers- WHAT KIND OF FICTION DO YOU LIKE?
Does your avatar have edwards syndrome?
i like fantasy





1.excitment


2.freeze tag


3.no


4.suspense


5.no
Being a teen, I like books like Gossip Girl and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Another GREAT book is It Girl!
1) Well, I like a plot that is interesting and doesn't go on for ages or ends abruptly. I also like a lot of descriptions so I can imagine the characters/scenery in my head.





2) Oh wow, so many! I like The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers, The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison, The Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz, The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett....and a WHOLE lot more!





3) Sometimes. Although, if a whole chapter is just letters, it gets kinda boring and annoying.





4) I like a story that has surprising twists, moments of humor, and even a tragic ending. Oooo, and romance!





5) Yes, if they're written well. In ';Revenge of the Wannabes'; (I think) by Lisi Harrison, one of the girl's friends drops out of her ';clique'; (like betrays her) and befriends other girls. I read that when one of my friends betrayed me and I sympathized with the character.
1) i like a book that keeps me on the egde of my seat, one that is hard to put down.


2) i have lots of favorite books, but some are wuthering heights, da vinci code, lord of the rings, etc.


3)yes


4) i like a story that never breaks away from the main topic, so it does'nt get boring


5) yes, sometimes. the sisterhood of the travelling pants series has a lot of relatible stories
1) I actually judge the book by its cover lol but i read the back and see if its interesting before i buy it (or borrow it from the library)


2) My Favorite book is Rachel's Tears By Scott Darrell and Beth Nimmo (its about Rachel Joy Scott in the Columbine Massacre i cried from beginning to end i HIGHLY recommend it....oops thats not fiction.....my favorite fiction book is Uglies by Westchester (i think thats him name)


3) no not really


4) When things get juicy or the suspence starts to drive me crazy


5) Yeah im sure i would, i dont think i have read a book that has done that for me yet but i think it would be great





I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge...i hope it helped





RubbaBubba
al
The only books I read are autobiographies of my favourite bands or people in general.
1. I look for adventure


2. My favorite books are by Alex Rider


3. I like regular books


4. If there is lots of adventure


5. I dont really read books that talk about problems i go through





i hope this helps!
I look for an exciting and/or interesting book.





My favorite book is impossible to say.. But I do like Enders game series (as well as just about anything that orson scott card writes) harry potter series (shut up, i know i'm lame) and also just about anything by harlan coben.





i dunno. i like comics.





action or mystery, basically. either the action because i can't put it down without finding out what happens next, or mystery because i can't stand to not know how the book will end any longer!





meh.
My favorite kind is science fiction.


1.Entertainment ,vocabulary,writing skill and knowledge.


2.A Brief History of time


3.No


4.Its suspense


5.Certainly.


The kind of which you ask at Yahoo Answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment