Sunday, May 9, 2010

When do teenagers stop growing? I want toknow when my daughter will stop growing?

My child was supposed to be tall but she is only 5ft 3. she is 15 now, will she grow some more? Just curious...When do teenagers stop growing? I want toknow when my daughter will stop growing?
I'm not sure but it all depends on the family history. All you can do is wait. Some girls even grow till they are 18.When do teenagers stop growing? I want toknow when my daughter will stop growing?
girls 18, guys 21
She will keep on growing until she is 18.
It depends on family history.
i think shes done growing. she may grow a little but maybe only like an inch or 2
Teenage girls stop growing anywhere between age 14-17.
The doctor always told me I was going to be 5'8, and I'm only 5'3!





I'm not sure if I'm done growing though.I'm 15 and I've had my period for 3 years, and right now I'm 25 weeks pregnant.
What do you mean she's supposed to be tall? How would you know that? Anyway, girls usually have a growth spurt around 16 so she could still get taller. I didn't stop growing till I was 20 so she has time.
Supposed to be tall? Says who? My mom is 6 ft., my dad is around 6'2, my brother is 6'4, and then I'm 5'7.





I think I stopped growing sometime around her age. I'm 22(almost 23) now.
鈾ou are dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment