Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is a crysler pt cruiser suitable for teenagers/ young adults?

or it is too fancy and luxury for a teenagerIs a crysler pt cruiser suitable for teenagers/ young adults?
I would say it's great for anyone! It's very roomy, and versatile, the seats fold, and pop in and out, It's easy and wonderful to drive, there are PT enthusiast clubs one can join, there are a ton of aftermarket items to help you pimp your ride... It's good on gas, It's not a tiny little car, so you may have at least some protection in a fender bender.


I'm really happy with mine, and if I had it as a teenager, I would have taken VERY nice care of it. Who of my friends would have had such a nice car? Also, even new, they are inexpensive. My 2007 was $15k.


Also, it's a car that doesn't encourage racing, like a WRX or Civic, so your child might be a safer driver as well.Is a crysler pt cruiser suitable for teenagers/ young adults?
As a teenager/young adult, I would say no. For that price, civic si, vw gti/gli/jetta, subaru wrx/impreza.
if that's what you want sure but there is the dodge caliber as well which receives that 5 star safety rating and better gas milliage and more for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment