Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is this yahoo answers only for kids and teenagers or is it for all ages?

I am a 25 year old male. Am I too old to be using this yahoo answers?!?!?Is this yahoo answers only for kids and teenagers or is it for all ages?
No, not at all....I'm far older and get pleasure from reading/answering......though sometimes I can get up people's noses and they mine it all works out I think...??


The only thing is with being 25, is that you perhaps should be living life a little more....but same can be said for me and others...so no sweat!!!Is this yahoo answers only for kids and teenagers or is it for all ages?
Im 24 and age doesn't matter. All you need is a little patience and be open minded.
Its for all age persons.
All ages use answers.
All ages use it. Any question you have and at least one person will give you the answer you were looking for 9/10 times its great
Not at all, YA is for all ages.
its for everyone, anyone can use it, afterall helping and asking arent a matter of age!!!!!
I don't think so I am 20 and i'm here
No way, I'm 47 and love helping others with my knowledge.
Don't know if there are any age limits, I'm too old to remember any rules!
No, you are not too old. People of all ages post on here. Youngsters often need impartial advice - and an outlet for their seemingly daft questions. We were all young once!
I am 40 so what does that tell you? It doesn't matter how old you are on here.
I am double your age and I am on here daily. The older we are the more experienced we are in life and can maybe help the younger ones with their questions - I don't think they take out advice though.
Originally Y!A was meant to be a serious source of information, for grown ups. But of course the kids and people with teenage mentalities moved in and turned into what I read on here once as ';recess on the playground.'; It's a pretty good description.





Some of us still try to ask serious questions and give informative answers, we just work around the kids and the trolls.
Its for all ages....
Uh, I'm 50.





I've seen people claim to be much older than I.





You can't always tell people's ages, BTW. A lot of immature adults use it.





You're supposed to be at least 13 -- but there's no upper limit.





If you're not liking what you're seeing, consider browsing around in other categories.





But, no, there's no upper limit, and there are plenty of grown-ups here.





Edited for afterthought: You should read the Guidelines (link, bottom of most pages); if you see any violations, click Report It and submit the resulting form.
It doesn't matter how old you are, anyone can use it. It's nice to get different opinions from various age groups on some questions.





Welcome and Have Fun!!!
Yahoo! answers is a general Q%26amp;A site to be used by all ages and all people. So long as you are registered with Yahoo!, anyone can use it.





The site is for over 13's,, and it is against the community guidelines to use it when you are under 13.





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/info/communi鈥?/a>





Anyone, can use the site, as long as they are registered and over 13. There are over 13's that do still use the site,, but i don't think that Yahoo! can enforce the rule.





There are alot of people in their teens and early 20's on the site because these people often have more time than people who are employed full-time with a demanding job.





There are people out there though that are 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Don't think there are any older people than that on here but i'm not sure.





So you're perfectly fine to be using the site,, everyone is welcome as long as they obey the CG's (community guidleines) and the TOS (terms of service).
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment