Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you think that teenagers are not getting the freedom to be independent?

this is for school so if you can add statisticsDo you think that teenagers are not getting the freedom to be independent?
I think teens have to much freedom. My parents kept me on lock down...lol. They are old school and i turned out pretty good. Kids need more discipline these days.Do you think that teenagers are not getting the freedom to be independent?
Teenagers are getting way too much freedom these days...





If you ask me i think they need less indepedants and more guidance
If you are asking what I think, I can say that teenagers don't always get the freedom to be independent, because they are legally under their parents' care.





My mother gave me all the independence in the world...it was almost like she wasn't there. Looking back on that time, I wish she had given me LESS independence. Teenagers still need guidance.
no.i think teenagers a geeting TOOOOOOOOOOOOO much freedom!parents, get a grip on your children!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment