Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teenagers ..... How often do you consume alcohol or drugs?

how often do you get high or drunk?


assuming that you in fact do use ............Teenagers ..... How often do you consume alcohol or drugs?
Almost every weekend.Teenagers ..... How often do you consume alcohol or drugs?
Drugs: Never


Alcohol: Haven't since christmas, don't drink that much.





:D





19 years old.
To be honest, I don't. I know too many people who do though. My school has a major drug problem. I choose not to get involved with that shiz. I can get high off of life and it's just as amazing.
i've only gotten drunk twice in my life,


i've never gotten high or done any kind of drug. i'm very straight edge though,


i dont like doing any of that stuff and i dont plan too.


i know a lot of people who do though. /=
19 almost twenty





drunk-never-might drink one or two but never drunk


other-occasionally
Im 16, I dont drink, I dont do recreational drugs, and I dont smoke.
Almost every weekend and sometimes during the week.
never have, never will. that's gross. anyone who uses that is seriously crazy.
Funny!


Why does everyone assume Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll when it comes to teenagers?





Pshh, more like: Friends, grades, and girls/boys we like.
Never
never!!!!





i am clean as can be! for





right know lol.....
at every available opportunity





i'm 19
I never do alcohol nor drugs. and I think both are not necessary...
I don't drink.





:)





I am clean!





I will never be a druggie :)
At the weekend...There is no life without alcohol. I don't take drugs much
never drugs. occasionally i drink some beer or wine.. but never enough to get drunk.








the last time i drank was new years.. so its been a while.
Never have and never will :)








'Nuff said.
i never do
dont use

No comments:

Post a Comment