Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why are teenagers mean to there parents natrually?

i mean i sont understand im a teenager myself..n i dnt c y im so mean to tem n not even noticing till aftr they ground me n im srry...but thy rlly dnt ground me...u noe wut i meanWhy are teenagers mean to there parents natrually?
As people already stated, that statements is riddled with gross generalizations. Public settings they exert influence towards others by appearing to maximize the polarity between guardian and self.





“Group Socialization Theory” - Judith Rich Harris


1. Peer group influence is greatest between the ages of 8 and 25





2. During this period, a person self-categorizes according to the many groups she belongs to.





3. In any given period of the individual’s life, there is one salient peer group.





a. Humans have the ability to identify with more than one group; the group identification that is salient at any given moment depends on social context.





4. A youth person attempts to minimize the differences between himself and the others in the salient peer group. This is called assimilation.





a. Assimilation - the process of receiving new facts or of responding to new situations in conformity with what is already available to consciousness





5. He develops according to the peer group’s needs and what he brings to the group. (differentiation)





6. The individual feels some hostility toward other groups and tends to maximize the contrast between self and the non-salient groups.





7. It is from the salient peer group that one takes one’s rules of conduct.





8. When an individual switches to a new salient peer group, she takes the rules of that new group.Why are teenagers mean to there parents natrually?
I don't really know. My parents and I were in an amazing relationship when I was a teenager, and we are still very, very close (even though that stage is over).





It's just a kind of thing where your body is growing through changes, and your hormones can completely change your emotions or feelings. You become more irate, and everything. It's also a big time for changes in your outside social life, so your mind is overloaded with worries and everything.





Don't worry, it'll go away.





Oh yeah, and just for your information, it was really hard to decypher what you wrote.





Your code was puzzling.





Alan Turing would have been proud.
Its natural to be embarrassed by your parents when you are a teenager. But you will find that no one else will find your parents embarrassing because they are to busy being embarrassed of their own parents. You are going a journey of self discovery and during your teenage years you develop an identity and independence that it separate from your parents. Your try out different 'yous' until you find one that you love. You don't need your parents so much anymore and find yourself hanging out with your friends on the weekend instead of your parents. You grow apart from your parents to become an independent adult. Every teenager makes mistakes during these years and still needs guidance. So together with you and your parents conflicting ideals and their 'embarrassing' habits.. thats why teenagers are mean to their parents
Erm, though I can't completely understand what you've written, I'll try my best to decipher.





I am a teenager and I have never had knock-down drag-out brawls with my parents. Sure, we have the occasional disagreement, but I'm not intentionally mean to them. I'm actually have a lot of respect for my parents and I show it. It all depends on personality type and maturity level, I suppose.
I had to grow up very quickly. My mom was abusive (physically, mentally and verbally), I was made to do everything around the house...take care of my older sister. Cook and clean daily. My mom didn't set rules but i knew that if i did something she didn't like i would be in pain. I never talked back, i hardly talked at all if i could help it because i usually said something wrong. I tried to do everything she told me when she told me to do it and to the best of my ability. I did the best i could... I moved out at 16, with her permission, and into my own apartment and it was the happiest time of my life. I lived on my own for a year: working, paying my own bills, buying my groceries, going to school. I succeeded greatly. Now i'm 17 and my boyfriend and i have our own house together and are happier than ever.





I didn't get a childhood and i didn't get to be a regular teen. I would have loved to have a ';normal'; life and mom but i didn't. I would have loved to have the kind of parent who set rules and wanted the best for their children but i didn't.





It makes me sad when teens have these parents who obviously care for them so unbelievably but they're kids are so ungrateful, mean and disrespectful. It shocks me how they can be that way. All of my life i've thought about how it could be better but other teens took their lives for granted and never thought about how their life could be worse. I use to come home from being with friends and just cry my eyes out because i'd hear them complaining about their parents for some of the stupidest reasons.





All teens who have loving parents should be grateful. it could be so different for them. I'd never wish my life on anyone but i just wish teens these days knew how it could be.
I had a problem like you when I lived with my mom, she was totally different then other mothers out there, she was a party animal and a big time liar (she lies Im her sister!) And with me, I was just too mature for all those stuff. I was never grounded or anything like that, in fact I never did much around the house. I felt like I couldn't ever talk to my mom so we did have some bad situations before, but since I got married and moved about 9 hours away from her, we are like best friends then ever! Seems to me that your mother is a type of person that don't want to deal with your problems : (
I want to let you know that you must learn spelling and write clear. Anyway the way to write here is like sending text and used to be telegram style.


The answer to your question is that you are spoiled and hot tempered person. You must Learn how to control yourself by thinking 10 times if you can afflict pain,sorrows or what will be the circumstances or will come out.
well from one teen to another i think teens are naturally mean to their parents because it's around our teen years that we really are growing up and trying to find ourselves and be our own person. when they just boss us around or tell us things we don't want to hear of course we know they do that because they love us but we want independence so we feel as if we're being babied that just how things are
i was the same way..i didn't get along w/ them and i still don't. i know for me it's b/c we r really different. we grew up in a totally different generation and they don't know what life is like now as a kid.
I'm a parent, and I have no idea what you are saying. If you want adults to respond, please do not write in code...
Probably because their parent treat them in the same manner.
That's a generalization. Most teens are not mean to their parents.





All the best.
I can't even understand what you've written. Can you write in complete words and then maybe you'll get some assistance?
Not all of them are.Just saying.
ts clld rblln

No comments:

Post a Comment