Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How old should teenagers be before dating?

I'm just curious because I don't know if I should date yet. Explain your answer please.How old should teenagers be before dating?
Depends how mature you are. You can go hang out with boys, like a couple girls, out with a couple boys at first just to see how it feels and then go from there. I hear girls who are like 12 have bfs which 2 me is stupid but its always ok to have friends of the opposite sex. Id say atleast 16 yearsold. But again it all depends on how mature you are and your parents guidelines too.How old should teenagers be before dating?
My vote 16
14
15. Younger than that they are just too immature.
It really depends on the maturity level of the teenager, how old the person was they were going with and whether it was a group thing or one-on-one, and where they wanted to go.





15 would be okay if they were mature.
i would say 17 is a good age, its the age before adult, because is considered to be an adult, if you think that your old enuff to date, then do what you think, but make sure its ok with your mom or dad.
15 is the official age, peeps just start at 14, but really, feel free at 13, 12 is good, but dont get carried away wen at 12 or even 13!!
I think 14 is good


because 14 year olds can be responsible and are usually in high-school by then. I think it is fine for middle schoolers to go to school dances together and stuff, but I don't think middle school is quite mature enough to go places alone together, like a date and I think that would be kinda stupid. When you are in high school you have prom and stuff and I think by that time it is appropriate to date. If middle schoolers went 2gether then what are they going to do, have their parents come too. THat would be really dorky!!!
i was eleven, when i did properly, but only because everyone else was
i think you should be able to date when your 13, w/ parent supervision and 15 with just your parents droping you off and 16 2 gop by your self!! parents worry to much
i think 13 or 14, carefully. lots of group dates, safe places like the movies, lots of checking in with the parents...
16 Because that's how it is done in my family.
I think around 13 or 14. But I know some 10 year olds that are already dating!! So, whatever you think really.
i started dating when i was in year 6! lol
There is no definite age. Just start dating whenever you feel comfortable and want to.
There is no definite answer.... if you feel you aren't ready, then you aren't ready, simple as that. Only do it when you are comfortable and can find a guy who also is ready and comfortable dating.
13
Well. I was 8 when I had my first boyfriend. It wasn't serious. Lol. The only thing we did was go to the park or see a movie(our moms were both their everytime we saw eachother since they were REALLY good friends.) we were on and off till like 6th grade when i was 11(?) and I got a sorta serious boyfriend. We did things together and hung out alot. Nothing really happened we didn't kiss or anything. So I would probably say I had my first boyfriend around 11 or 12
its your choice. some ppl are ready 4 dating earlyer that other ppl.
16 your more mature and responsible than. I think 17 is perfect though.
I was not allowed to date until I was 16 and then, I had to be in by certain times and the boys family had to meet my family first. I think that was a good age to start.
17 is a good age to start dating...but only with guys your own or close to your own age. At 17 you're beginning to spread your wings..old enough to drive and have real respossibilities. Like a job, a car and only 1yr from being 18 and legalily responssible for your own actions.
25
Age 15 or possibly 14 this way you'll have experience incase of break ups etc.
I believe they should be able to date when there parents trust them!
13 i think because if you kissed the boy/girl it wouldn't be seen as wrong
It just matters who you are. If you inresponsible it'd be at least late high school. If your responsible I'd say 9th or 10th grade. I'd start dating in 9th grade cause that's high school year.


-melanie-
25
Older. Why would you want to waist your time on some guy that you will end up hating in a few years? Your life will fly by and you will lose years. Not happy.
I had my first girlfriend in 5th grade(no kissing, no hugging, just talk basicly)





I started hugging and kissing bussines this year at the age of 14 years and 9 months(I also got my 1st degree license, yeess). You decide. And also hanging out and stuff(I started that in 8th grade).

No comments:

Post a Comment