Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do teenagers go through a clumsy phase?

i was never a klutz until like a month ago i turned 15 in march and i donno why i've gotten so clumsy i like drop everything!


does anyone else feel like this?Do teenagers go through a clumsy phase?
Teenager and clumsy mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably.Do teenagers go through a clumsy phase?
You're at about the age I was when I had my final growth spurt (grew 3 inches over summer vacation). When that happens, it take a while to get used to your ';new %26amp; improved'; body. Normally you grow out of it...unfortunately for me I was a klutz before during and afte the whole thing...





On the bright side, I learned how to fall without killing myself..:)
Me, I'm 14 but I've like always been a klutz

No comments:

Post a Comment