Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do some teenagers like 15-17 years ols already wants to have a wife or a husband?

Even if they are not in thier proper age,why do they want to be an independent teens?Why do some teenagers like 15-17 years ols already wants to have a wife or a husband?
they think they are ready to take on life head-on when they really aren't. but they are too young to realize it.Why do some teenagers like 15-17 years ols already wants to have a wife or a husband?
Teenagers are overwhelmed with emotions. They cannot interpret them correctly and, therefore, make hasty decisions about what they think they feel.
Because like all teens they think they know it all and can do it all. They think they know what love is about and what relationships are about.


We were the same when we were teenagers. I knew for sure you needed to have a bf by the age of 16 or else you would be left over.





It takes age to see how wrong that perception is and by that stage many teens have made the mistakes in youthful blissful ignorance.


Think back you were once that age, talk to your parents and you will learn your were probably just as silly and irresponsible
I used to be one of those teens. I saw women with their husbands and kids and how happy and fulfilled they looked. Being a teen was very stressful and confusing to me so I was a little envious of them. I felt that getting married and having kids would make me a grown up and change my life for the better. I am now just finishing college and I have to say that I am extremely glad I didn't get married and had kids at a young age. I was mentally immature and had no education or money to take care of my kids with. Some teens just need to grow out of that phase.
Ya got me. My 16 year old daughter wants to be married to her boyfriend and they're doing ';adult'; things together, yet neither of them has ever held a job or been independent. They want to be grown up without the responsibilites, it gets me nuts.
well, i'm only 15. and i got my girlfriend a ring %26amp; everything. i love her, she loves me. we know that! it is true love, we are soul mates! that's why we do it, cause if we feel funny about a person-feelings like you wouldn't have for anybody else. since the leagal age in Texas to get married is 14 %26amp; i'm 15 and she just turned 14 he 18th of march. i got her the ring for her birthday. and we are getting married this summer.
because no body wants to be alone :( they wants someone to be their best friend in this crazy world full of lulz.
thats what id like to know, i guess they don't realize its a big thing.. when its really life changing.
coz they want to get married
I was one.. I met the love of my life at age 17 and now im happily married to him at 20.


I definitely wouldnt suggest it. People want to be independant, and THiNK they are gonna love that person for the rest of there lives.. When really its infatuation, and lust.





To all the people under the age of 21. WAIT! Getting married early comes with a ton of problems and issues that should be worked out while your growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment