Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do people (mainly teenagers) do this in pictures?

what's the deal with teenagers giving the peace sign and pursing their lips or whatever it is you call it with their mouths. I think it looks crazy. Is there a meaning behind it?Why do people (mainly teenagers) do this in pictures?
they think it funny and want some one to look at them and laugh, or they dont know how to strike any other posesWhy do people (mainly teenagers) do this in pictures?
The pursing of the lips was to make someone with fat cheeks show cheek bones but once it was done once it caught on and EVERYONE does it now. The peace sign is said to be ';cool'; and show you are ';peaceful'; and it's a generic handsign that isn't offensive so people use it when they don't know what else to do. It looks crazy and it's EVERYWHERE now but whatever makes you happy. I'm not sure what happened to the ';say cheese!'; but maybe one day someone cool will say it and we'll be back to the good ol' days where smiling was what u did in pictures.
Oh gosh, I know. I'm a teenager and I think those types of pictures are so ridiculous and overrated. I think they do it because they see their friends doing it or think it's a good angle/view of their faces, I just wonder who the innovator of all of it is. I think they look like over dramatic idiots. But hey, that's just my opinion.
sometimes i do the pout thing to be like zoolander(fav movie) for a laugh. but lots of people just like to have a laugh in photos instead of doing a serious pose, but others are just lame n dont have a clue.
lol


A lot of my friends do that and i think it's because they think it's hot or something. It's wierd because it's like i'm the only one in the picture that smiles.
somebody started it...it caught on. now everybody sees it %26amp; does it.
beacusee everyone does itt.


and theyy follow.





usually middleschoolers
I don't know, but the trend is spreading like an epidemic.





It's stupid, but to each their own I suppose.
I'm 13 and it's just a stupid trend. I don't get it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment